Gesundheitsportal24.info – DSVGO advisory services für doctors / medical offices / clinics
DSVGO is a legal requirement which concerns all of us in come case since 2019.
Gesundheitsportal24.info offers has a special offer check – compliance with DSVGO require- ments for the public area of medical cabinets and clinics which expires 31. March 2020
Areas for DSVGO violence can be:
- The administration area – is situated in open space in many practices.
There all conversations, if personal, by phone or among the staff should not be able to be over-heard by third parties.
Possible solutions: enclose the administration with a cabin of glass or transfer the ad- ministration into a separate room.
- Phonetic organisation – no names are to be called out.
Possible solutions: a number system with display or haptic devices which give tone to the patient when it is his / her turn.
- Visual requirements:
Place a filter on the screen which prevent insight from any angle apart from the operator (polarization filter screen covers).
Third parties should not have any insight into any kind of documents, who do not con- cern him directly. In many medical cabinets documents & files are placed on the coun- ter or in the field of view to others.
Possible solutions: do not place any documents visible which can be done by re-arranging or re-organising the procedures.
Advantages for the doctor / medical office / clinic:
- There is a voucher valid until 31.03.2020 worth the amount of 200 Euro for a short
first-analysis / consultation. This consultation will be upon request either by phone, in
writing or in person on site.
- We will provide a short overview in which areas we see need for re-structuring
- Documentation will be given to the customer and will be left for own use, free of any
- We will set up individual offers for all partial-steps. The customer can then let the con-
tract expire after each part or continue to implement the next step
- No long-term contractual commitments
- Clear calculation
- Clear individual analysis
- Offer to assist in proceedings-definition – preparation for DIN ISO certification
- Assistance through the DIN / ISO audit including the certificate of approval